Farm Lodges Prices
LOW SEASON: November 1st to March 31st
Up to 3 nights - £23.00* per night per person
4 nights and over - £21.00* per night per person
HIGH SEASON: April 1st to
October 31st and Christmas & New Year
Up to 3 nights - £24.50* per night per person
4 nights and over - £23.00* per night per person
Children's rates available
Minimum 2 person rate
Minimum 2 night stay
Towels for hire - £4* per person
Baby's Cot for hire - £10*
High Chair for hire - £5*
* Above prices include VAT and are correct at time of website publication
Please contact us to
Location Touring Caravan Pitch Prices
All year round: £16.50* per night (for up to 2 people)
plus 60p* per awning
plus 60p* per additional person (adult or child)
plus 60p* per additional vehicle
* Above prices include VAT and are correct at time of website
Please contact us to
check availability and to book a pitch
Wireless internet is
available free of charge upon request, please ask for further details.
WEST FARM LODGES
A deposit of £25 per Lodge is payable on booking. The final payment is
payable not later than three weeks before arrival.
Cancellation: In the event of a cancellation the
holidaymaker should advise us immediately when, without prejudice to the
owner's right to the balance in full, the owner will endeavour to
re-let. If re-letting is possible the deposits/monies, less
administrative costs, will be returned. To avoid cancellation losses,
it is advised that holidaymakers take out holiday cancellation
Conditions: The holidaymakers shall:
1. Keep the property in the same state and condition as at the beginning
of the holiday booking, and shall leave the property in the same state
of cleanliness and general order in which it was found.
2. In the event of any loss or damage to the property or contents, pay for the cost or
3. Allow reasonable access to the owner and his authorised
4. Not cause any annoyance or nuisance to occupants of adjoining premises.
5. Not share the property with persons other than the confirmed party and peaceably
leave the property at the end of the holiday booking.
The owner shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by
the holidaymakers, personal possessions, motor cars or
WEST FARM CERTIFICATED LOCATION TOURING CARAVAN SITE
Payment to be made
All bookings made are subject to the standard certificate conditions of
the Caravan and Motorhome Club.
The details on the website are updated when we can, please phone ( see
the ‘Contact Us’
link) for latest news and details.